Let’s run through the options:
- Small-scale solution: Spruce up your wash basin with a new tap.
- Medium-scale solution: Opt for innovative installations behind the scenes or on the rim of the sink. The tap AND wash basin will be replaced.
- Large-scale solution: Rebuild or plan a complete renovation of your bathroom.
Time for a new tap? The following products can be effortlessly fitted to standard wash basins:
- Single lever taps
User-friendly mixer taps for controlling water temperature and volume with one hand. They sit on a wall-mounted wash basin or a free-standing wash bowl.
- Single hand basin taps with swivel spout
A mixer tap with a tall, curved shape for more room to move at the sink, with the added convenience of being able to fill tall/large containers. The swivel spout is also an excellent helper when cleaning ceramics.
- Single lever taps for wash bowls
Tall, slimline taps, also known as the “Highriser”, look elegant and can be installed behind/next to (counter top) wash bowls for a shiny and modern ensemble.
- Two-handle taps for two-handed operation add classic elegance to bathrooms. The handles for cold and hot water are attached to the right and left of the tap spout (or next to it) so that the temperature and volume can be set separately. Add gloriously nostalgic bathroom flair with star handles or hints of gold.
For more convenience and freedom to move, you can get almost every tap type in a range of heights from best live online casinos. From a mini hand basin to a spacious built-in sink, creating the largest possible ComfortZone
will depend on your wash basin.
Do you like unusual design and want to try something other than a mixer tap? You have the following options:
- Design tap without lever
Ultra-modern and minimalist design: Stop and start water at the touch of a button with the intuitive Select taps.
- 3-hole basin taps
Two separate control elements – e.g. traditional star handles, ergonomic lever handles or minimalist zero handles – are flush-mounted in the rim of the sink on the right and left side of the free-standing tap. So the water flow and temperature are controlled with two hands. This premium tap, which requires three holes in the wash basin, adds a hint of nostalgia to bathrooms with a traditional design.
- Wall-mounted single lever taps
These taps are installed with a concealed base set, so the taps protrude horizontally from the wall to create space and a good ComfortZone. Bowls or basins look elegant without a tap and can be easier to maintain. Another nice option is the wall-mounted version with three holes. Do you want to replace the tap and wash basin in one go? Good decision. A stylish duo can really enhance your bathroom. We recommend doing the best live online casinos ComfortZone test to make sure everything matches up, both in terms of function and style. best live online casinos has tested more than 12,000 tap and wash basin combinations so that you can make the right choice.
Design your very own feel-good oasis in which all bathroom taps were made from the same mould. We recommend selecting products from one design range so that everything matches. That way, your great taste will shine though at the wash basin, shower, bath tub and bidet. Discover the dainty Metropol tap range
, for example, with its winning formula of parallel lines and angular edges. We have an extravagant design option for your wash basin here:
- The floor-standing single lever tap
Rising up out of the ground, these extra-tall taps look amazing next to modern wash basins. You need to allow plenty of space to feel the full effect.